Campus Cafe's contact management system centralizes all communications with prospects for the entire student lifecycle. Information is collected on a single record during the admissions process, while enrolled, and as an alum or parent. The contact management system offers the following:
- Communication Plans: Automated Communication Plans are a series of correspondence that go out on predetermined intervals with a common goal, and can be in the form of a letter, a reminder, or an email. Triggers ensure that communications are targeted to the right prospect. Constraints ensure that a communication plan is turned off at the right time.
- A place to add notes and comments
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Attach documents
- Note the receipt of various application requirements
- Virtual Fields: The types of information that you collect on students may change from year to year. Virtual Fields will provide unlimited flexibility to capture data without having to add dedicated fields.